Help on credit management and control

sasperella
sasperella Registered Posts: 54 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello,

I have one last optional unit to sit before my AAT studies are complete. I have chosen to take Credit management and control - done my usual revision, sat green light tests and online assessments as study. yesterday I was advised by a friend that this option is in fact sat in two sections - a 1 hour exam and then a sort of project/case study that has to be marked by the college - as I am not currently enrolled at a college and sit my exams as an outside student - does anyone know how this would work? Is this an additional project to one I have already had marked by AAT? Any help or advise would be much appreciated.

Sarah

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    sasperella wrote: »
    Hello,

I have one last optional unit to sit before my AAT studies are complete. I have chosen to take Credit management and control - done my usual revision, sat green light tests and online assessments as study. yesterday I was advised by a friend that this option is in fact sat in two sections - a 1 hour exam and then a sort of project/case study that has to be marked by the college - as I am not currently enrolled at a college and sit my exams as an outside student - does anyone know how this would work? Is this an additional project to one I have already had marked by AAT? Any help or advise would be much appreciated.

Sarah

It's not assessed like this anymore, it's just one exam.
  • sasperella
    sasperella Registered Posts: 54 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thank you for the info – much appreciated. If I started my studies before 2010 would I still be able to sit? I have spoken with two people from aat and they have told me different things.
    One said the exam is fine and another said I would have to do an additional project 
Privacy Policy