Help

Julia_W
Julia_W Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
I am really getting stuck/not confident on my revision,. I have been studying on and off the last couple of years, and just need to pass my level 4. Is there anyone in the Chelmsford area that would like to help me ( if they have time, ie passed exams etc....

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Julia

What modules are you currently studying? I am not in the Chelmsford area but am happy to help you by email/telephone.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Julia_W
    Hi Jo

I am studying financial performance. Ok on variance and ratio, but keeping losing confidence on other. Also would like to look at the last exams to get an idea of what I am heading into. But can't find it on the web site, only keep finding old papers.

It seems the book / old exam papers contradicting themselves.

Phoned AAT , not really helpful.

Really need someone talks the same language as me, maybe I am just being a bit thick.....
  • Jo Clark
    Julia

You are not being thick! :)

Practice assessments can be located here - http://aat-interactive.org.uk/aat/practice_assessments/

Feel free to PM me here if you would like to chat on a one to one basis.

JC
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Julia_W
    Getting to old for this lol . Are these the latest exams questions ? And you will like this question, ( or stressing out too much ) what is PM ?
  • Jo Clark
    I'm not sure what is on the site at the moment as there is a change in qualification... I am guessing you will be sitting the exam under the AQ2010 standards. PM is short for Private Message, a facility available on this website.
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    You wont be able to get the most recent exams as they are probably still asking the exact questions.
    What other exams for level 4 do you have to pass?
Privacy Policy