Level Four Order

Karldugan
Karldugan Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
Hello all,

I am wondering what order everyone has done the level four in, I have decided on the following;

1. Financial Statements
2. Budgeting
3. Financial Performance
4. ICAS (which I have to sit in February regardless)
5. Personal Tax
6. Business Tax
7. Cash Management
8. Audit

I know you only have to do two optionals, but I decided to do all four, seeing as I really want to do all the tax units and Auditing.

The main reason I am asking, I have started studying for my Financail Statements exam now, but I am finding it a real slog, and often feel as though I am missing something out, I.E I should of studied something else before it, I am only in the first couple of chapters, so I'd like to know now before I get much further if I should change my order.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Karl :-)

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Karl

I studied level 4 as follows:-

1. Financial Statements
    2. Budgeting
    3. Financial Performance
    4. Personal Tax
    5. Business Tax
    6. ICAS - I left this to last so I could use all the knowledge gained from previous modules.

Stick at Financial Statements and revisit AP1 and AP2 if you are struggling - I found this the hardest unit for me personally.

JC :001_tongue:
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • imtiaz
    imtiaz Registered Posts: 20 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Karl

I'm planning on taking mine in this order

1/ Budgeting
    2/ PTX
    3/ BTX
    4/ Financial Performance
    5/ Financial Statements
    6/ ICAS

I was going to take Financial Performance after Budgeting, and I would say that would be the best way to do it, but the order in which I studied level 3 and moved onto level 4 led me to be constantly reading about budgets etc which eventually started getting boring so I decided to switch to something else, in this case, PTX.
  • Nilesh Talaviya
    Nilesh Talaviya Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Similar to Jo Clark but Financial Statements depends on you how can you learn and accept challenges from it.
Privacy Policy