FNST and FNPF Revision Help

Malcolm Green
Malcolm Green Registered Posts: 105 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
If you are a level 4 student in or around the West Midlands area and would like some further help with your revision preparations.

Then you may like to attend the next AAT Birmingham branch Free Performance Enhancer Revision Workshop which is being held at the offices of the BPP in Birmingham on Thursday 5th December.

The workshop will start at 5:00pm with registration and finish at 9:00pm.

We will be including sessions looking at the best techniques for dealing with CBA's and pointers for getting the best overall results, together with sessions covering Financial Statements and Financial Performance.

A full programme agenda for the workshop can be found on the AAT Birmingham branch website:

http://aatbirmingham.org.uk/2013/student-revision-workshop-3.html

or the main AAT branches website.

From the topic areas we will be covering, we anticipate that this will be another well attended event.

Light refreshments will be provided on arrival and there will also be an opportunity to find out more about the further study options available once you have completed your AAT

So do not delay and book a place TODAY!

Places can be booked online at MyAAT on the main AAT website under Birmingham branch events or you can simply send an email: malcolm.green@aatbirmingham.org.uk requesting a place be reserved for you

I trust this support will be of assistance in helping you complete your AAT studies.

Malcolm

Comments

• Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Aww I would have liked to have gone to this, esp as I will be doing both of those units at that time but I have a college class on Thursdays. Hope everyone who goes finds it useful. X
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Same here, got college on the Thursday aswell, but would definitely be interested in seeing your presentation afterwards.
  • Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Ooh thank you Malcolm. I will definitely do that.

x
  • Malcolm Green
    We still have some places left for the level 4 revision sessions.

So if you are quick you can still book yourself a place for the 5th December
  • Malcolm Green
    Just to let you know you can now download a full set of presentations and notes form our student revision workshop held on the 5th December on our Birmingham branch website; [URL="mhtml:{A462C575-45CD-451B-8456-5AC9C7BBCD5E}mid://00000625/!x-usc:http://www.aatbirmingham.org.uk/"]www.aatbirmingham.org.uk[/URL]

I trust you will find this information of assistance.
Privacy Policy