Cant log in.....

Clarekaye
Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
Says there is an error when I try and log in, my last night of revising before another exam nice work AAT. :mad:

Comments

• wabisabi
    wabisabi Registered Posts: 130 Epic contributor 🐘
    Same here - looks like there is another problem with the site. I feel sorry for anyone trying to prepare for exams this evening.
  • Jade Hunt
    Jade Hunt Registered Posts: 19 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I'm having the same problem, having to resort back to the books in preparation for my exam tomorrow! :(
  • tawny75
    tawny75 Registered Posts: 22 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Here as well, I have FNST tomorrow and now I can't do any practise stuff. Thanks a lot AAT!
  • bridie
    bridie Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Just come on to the forums to see if there's any ETA for when we can get back on the site. I'd like to get on to the practice assessments in good time before I take the Costs and Revenues exam.
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    http://www.aat-interactive.org.uk/aat/

You should be able to access practice assessments etc from here.

Good luck with your exams
  • mentorkeith
    mentorkeith Registered Posts: 74 Epic contributor 🐘
    Last night AND today I still cannot log in. I don't know if my problem is the same or not. I keep getting "There was an error trying to complete your request. Please
    notify your support desk or try again"
  • mentorkeith
    mentorkeith Registered Posts: 74 Epic contributor 🐘
    By the way, does anybody know how I can find my old comments and threads which I posted back in April to June 2013. That was the last time I logged in. They seemed to have all been removed.
Privacy Policy