What two units to do?

I am at the stage now I need to choose what two units to do, I am swaying towards Business Tax and Cash Management as I do the accounts etc for our company, I struggled to enjoy financial performance in this level so am worried I may struggle with cash management?

I used to do self assessments in my old job, whats involved in Personal tax?
What would you recommend?

Comments

• Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Or does anyone have a osborne cash book/& workbook they want to sell and I can read & learn to see if I want to do the exam? I am studying the 2010 qualification
  • Nps
    Nps Registered Posts: 782
    If you're doing Business Tax, I'd advise personal tax too. There is a lot of overlap between the 2, and as Business Tax is the harder of the 2, you'd probably find personal tax fairly straightforward if you did it afterwards, or a nice introduction to Business Tax if you did it first.
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I'd recommend both the tax papers :001_rolleyes:
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Do you recommend both because they overlap and therefore makes one of them possibly slightly easier?
    Has anyone done Cash recently and regretted it?

• cazalino
    cazalino Registered Posts: 44 Epic contributor 🐘
    I'm trying to get my level 4 done asap so have chosen credit control which is a quick easy unit and undecided on 2nd at the min
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Clarekaye wrote: »
    Do you recommend both because they overlap and therefore makes one of them possibly slightly easier?
    Has anyone done Cash recently and regretted it?

I recommend them as I really enjoyed both units and think they will be very useful (not that the other units won't) if you were wanting to set up as self employed in the future.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy