Which distant learning provider? Please help!

SophieB
SophieB Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
I am working for my family business and have decided to do the AAT levels 2-4 as we are going through a quiet period and so I can use the time wisely. I will be able to use most of my working week to complete the course. As the company is funding the course I am not as worried about the financial side but am wanting to know from anybody with experience which is the best home learning provider to use? I have been speaking to the home learning college who have been brilliant in providing me with the information I need but as I mentioned am really wanting somebody who has experienced doing the course. Thank you!

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    BPP, but that is because I studied and am studying with them! I am sure other students will recommend their training provider. Why not contact BPP, Kaplan, First Intution, Eagle, Premier etc. to obtain further details about costs and any possible deals if you sign up for all 3 levels at once. Good luck and enjoy, AAT is a fantastic qualification to have.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    I am not a recent student
    But http://www.eagle-education.co.uk/aat-qualifications/ would get my vote for thoroughness and taking a specific interest in their distance learning students. I'm sure you could contact them and see for yourself.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SophieB
    SophieB Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Thank you both. I will check them all out!
  • ajleighto
    ajleighto Registered Posts: 8
    Eastleigh College near Southampton was great I did Levels 3 & 4 there & found I has to travel there for exams a few times each year but otherwise has extensive tutor help-they are there for emailing & also can be reached by phone, I asked tons at level 3 as I didn't do level 2 as I did SAGE level 2 instead so huge gap & level 4 had a long phone call to start the project then all emails then one visit to see the project tutor for progress. Web downtime sometimes usually for maintenance but mostly reliable I used it during the night as that's when I was often free. online study cost me over £1000 for level 4 spread out 3 instalments over 8 months
Privacy Policy