Cloud software

Fay
Fay Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
I am working with a small business that has been using Accountedge and now wants to move to a cloud software accounts package. As I have not used a cloud package before can anyone help with info and recommendation of the best ones to use please?

Comments

• topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Do you have a budget in mind? This free one is worth a look http://www.quickfile.co.uk/ They make their money from giving advice I think
  • Fay
    Not sure of budget at moment. Had a look at Quickfile thanks... looks interesting but wasn't sure if has facility for full accounts: assets, liabilities, journals etc.
  • Lucy_M
    Lucy_M Registered Posts: 136 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Kashflow are a cloud software provider, not cheap but highly recommended?! x
  • Fay
    That is useful Lucy, I will look into Kashflow. Thanks very much!
  • Jdelboy1970
    Jdelboy1970 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Hi fay have a look at xero really good
  • Lucy_M
    Lucy_M Registered Posts: 136 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Another idea... QuickBooks do a cloud package, it's not too pricey for the clients and if you have a client on it then it's free to use the accountants side. It's also free for accountants if you register for the quickbooks pro advisor scheme which seems fairly straightforward from my cursory look earlier. x
  • Fay
    That is really helpful, thanks everyone who came back to me. It has been great to have peoples ideas, I now have enough info to help the business I am working with so thank you!
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Fay, I work with Netsuite at my company, its not the cheapest though - its great for all tasks, GL, Inventory holding (a full ERP System).

Cheers.
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
Privacy Policy