Help needed on ICAS Project

welshjen
welshjen Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hi I've received my case study on Chic paints have picked out all weaknesses, but now have no idea what I'm doing. Does anyone know of a sample assessment that I could look through to have a better idea of what is expected with all the criteria's needed.

Thank you
welshjen

Comments

• Sam22
    Sam22 Registered Posts: 117 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Have you got an ICAS text book? I used Osborne books. It guides you through what is expected and then there's practise case studies at the back with an example report. It was quite useful.
  • welshjen
    welshjen Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    No never bought one of them
  • Malcolm Green
    Malcolm Green Registered Posts: 105 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi, You could start off with having a look at all our ICAS material from our December revision workshop. http://aatbirmingham.org.uk/2013/aat-levels-23-and-4-student-revision-workshop-review.html#more-1548 You will find a copy of the AAT report writing guide and an example of how you could go about laying out your own report. Sounds like you should be well on your way with the weaknesses identified and you can now start on your recommendations. Just remember to make sure you show in your CBA some good financial information to help back up your recommendations. If you should find you have any problems with this information it is fine to make an estimate of the costs involved as long as you keep these realistic. My top tip for you with this project work is to start with the end in mind and so have a good look at the assessment criteria and mapping requirements and then look to how you will be covering this in each of the sections. Also have a look at the assessment guide for the unit as this tells you exactly what you need to show in your report and if you can tick off each section of this you should have it in the bag. Attachment not found. I trust this information will be of assistance. All the best on completing your project. Kind regards Malcolm
Privacy Policy