Less Interest

T.C.
T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Since the changes there appears to be much less interest in the forums. I for one do not use them as much because the pages are unclear, it gives annoying messages at the top, the replies take ages to load (I am in a slow Broadband area), etc etc. Will someone take a look at the site and its usage and note that we want something better than this please?? :mad2:

Comments

• BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    Agreed.

I always get the 'working' message at the top, which is fine, but it stays there for ever and I always just go back to the forum and hope it saved.
  • Lucy_M
    Lucy_M Registered Posts: 136 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    That's if it it works at all, last night it was down for a good couple of hours...
  • Nps
    Nps Registered Posts: 782
    Agreed, Too slow Can't format (this is being typed in paragraphs, but I bet it will post in a big block of text) Can't post from work computer any more (just get errors) Half the time I don't reply to posts as too difficult
  • T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I hope someone is reading these replies at AAT. These forums are really useful, but this site is just a nightmare! Come on AAT Forum people! Sort this out, we need it!!!!
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
    T.C. wrote: Β»
    I hope someone is reading these replies at AAT. These forums are really useful, but this site is just a nightmare! Come on AAT Forum people! Sort this out, we need it!!!!

I totally agree. This forum (and AAT website too) are full of bugs and it has become un-usable. I don't get anymore notification if someone replies after me in a topic, the "quote" option sometimes doesn't work and the list of things not working is endless!!

No wonder there are less people here!!!
  • James Patterson
    James Patterson Registered Posts: 281
    I think the forums are pretty much done to be honest, I used to come in everyday for help and it was helpful and motivating.

Now I fail to see any point in coming here, I also can't see any responses to change it back or at all.

Big shame
  • Jules18
    Jules18 Registered, Tutor Posts: 102 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I understand that this level of interest is reflected in the Tutor Talk option where little has been discussed or posted for months except for postings by the AAT staff. Logging in to the AAT site is still problematic I often have to have two/three attempts with the login not recognised or diverted to an opening page and then looking for MYAAT.
Privacy Policy