Lost all of my work on practice exam in one of the questions ...

topcat
topcat Registered Posts: 452
Hi,

Went back to get the profit from operations on question 1.1 when i was on 1.2 and all of my workings and answers had disappeared.

Just a bit worried it might happen on the real exam now?

This is the first time it has happened, but there must be a bug or glitch there somewhere which i triggered

Comments

• Lucy_M
    Lucy_M Registered Posts: 136 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Topcat,

I had to flip between pages frequently with both the practise and real assessments and didn't have that problem, hopefully it's just a glitch and won't happen again! When are you due to sit the exam? I have until the 24/4 for FNPF but I'm still nervous... Passed PTAX last week though :D
    Lucy x
  • topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Lucy_M wrote: »
    Hi Topcat,

I had to flip between pages frequently with both the practise and real assessments and didn't have that problem, hopefully it's just a glitch and won't happen again! When are you due to sit the exam? I have until the 24/4 for FNPF but I'm still nervous... Passed PTAX last week though :D
    Lucy x

Hello Lucy,

That sounds promising ill just have to watch out for it .

9 days time for FS and i am still getting things wrong , revising 2-3 hours a night for last three or four weeks and almost all last weekend, if i fail can not say i didn't try but i may have lost my sanity in the process .

Congratulations on passing Ptax ! :001_smile: i have that one to come in a few months

Are you finished after FNPF then?
  • Lucy_M
    Lucy_M Registered Posts: 136 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I wish!

Still have Budgeting and BTAX...

I got things wrong on FS the night before which was really worrying but had done about the same revision as you, all I can do now is wait and hope to god I got enough right! Six weeks is a killer, I find out a week on Thursday :001_unsure:
Privacy Policy