Help on Cashmanagement

Days Days
Days Days Registered Posts: 6 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello everyone could some one please help me on cash managent,I have failed three time i dont know what could be the problem.

Comments

• Cudey
    Cudey Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Sorry if this comes across blunt, but it's difficult to help when we know nothing about you or your studying/trouble areas.

Are there certain areas in mocks that you're getting stuck on? What does your feedback sheet say you're not competent at?

If you can identify what you're not understanding, i'm more than happy to try helping.
  • zippi
    zippi Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Days Days wrote: »
    Hello everyone could some one please help me on cash managent,I have failed three time i dont know what could be the problem.

I understand where you come from as I failed my first one too but as Cudey said, you need to identify the areas you are not able to meet. Specific question would help. I used BPP books and learnt each chapter well but exams are different each time. What helped me was u tube where I would look up for percentage questions for e.g how to convert decimal into percentages or from 1 figure to another was changed by how many percent etc. Also you need to read each questions in exam carefully as to what they are exactly asking? I did the ones I knew first and spent more time on the ones I found hard and kept it to last. There are 2 sections but with lot of short questions and it is imperative to keep up the pace as well.

Happy to help if you are stuck with specific question and I am able to answer it.

Good luck!
  • Days Days
    Days Days Registered Posts: 6 Regular contributor ⭐
    I made it guys just tht at first i was not prepared....anx a lot
Privacy Policy