just had a really bad feeling on the written parts of the exam ..

Do they have to be in the style of a report or email etc and if you don't put them in this style you would fail the written element or lose major marks? I completely overlooked it at the time on my last two exams and have only just realized while revising for budgeting :scared::scared:

Comments

• Lucy_M
    Lucy_M Registered Posts: 136 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I don't think so, we weren't advised to title it in any way...

Don't fall prey to the six weeks of self doubt, ;)
  • topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Lucy_M wrote: ยป
    I don't think so, we weren't advised to title it in any way...

Don't fall prey to the six weeks of self doubt, ;)

might end up rocking backwards and forwards in a chair in the corner of a room before the 6 weeks is up :001_tongue:

good to know that you haven't been told to specifically do it , couldn't remember us being told to do it either so guess it not important
  • Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I think they're looking more at whether you know what you're talking about. It depends which exam too as in financial statements the questions are more just asking you to explain things.

What are you waiting on at the moment? I passed my first two but took financial performance about 3 weeks ago and I am about 90% certain I have failed it, stressful. x
  • topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Kelly7 wrote: ยป
    I think they're looking more at whether you know what you're talking about. It depends which exam too as in financial statements the questions are more just asking you to explain things.

What are you waiting on at the moment? I passed my first two but took financial performance about 3 weeks ago and I am about 90% certain I have failed it, stressful. x

Hi kelly,

Waiting on FS and FP (which should be coming back soon) . You never know the exams you have sure you have failed sometimes surprise you and come back as passed so fingers crossed! which ones have passed ? :)

Getting mentally exhausted with it all though especially exams which are one week apart, stupid college :glare:
  • Pearce161
    Pearce161 Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    its rubbish this wait! I'm waiting on PTX and starting BTX at weekend. Surely they should be able to get it down to 4 weeks or even give a provisional marking whilst it you wait to find out on the human marked sections, at least then if u had failed on the main parts you would know it was a fail and could keep revising/ studying the module to keep it fresh instead on moving on to the next module for 6 weeks before finding out you have failed and picking ya books back up.
  • Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hi Topcat I've passed budgeting & financial statements. I'm hoping to try & get my report done over the next month as my next exam is May (unless I fail fp & do it again in April). Keep us updated with your results. Xx
Privacy Policy