Hmmmm.... Financial Performance...

Lucy_M
Lucy_M Registered Posts: 136 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
So this really isn't my favourite topic by, like, a billion miles, but I have to get my head round it. Just how much of the exam is variances? I seem to be stuck focusing on them but just wondering if that may not be the best plan! Any advise from anyone who's taken this exam would be great?!

P.S could this forum get any quieter??!! Shame :(

Comments

• Kris1990
    Kris1990 Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor 🐘
    Have a go at the mock exams, as with all AAT exams, the mock is very similar to the exam. My advice would be to sit a mock, take a break then go through the answers and write down where you went wrong. Revise the formula's etc where you went wrong then have a go at another mock and repeat the process until you can answer each question with ease.
  • Lucy_M
    Yes, good advice. Although have only just finished book so ,may try the practise exams in my workbooks first, guess that is the only way, thanks! :)
  • K3nnyst
    K3nnyst Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Financial performance has bamboozled me as well! Can't get my head round it, and am wondering how much bribery it will take to pass this (oops, not very ethical approach) :blushing:

Level 2 completed
    Level 3 completed
    Level 4 Work In Progress ...
  • topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Post 7 by NPS helped me understand variances a lot better then I did before I read it, located here http://forums.aat.org.uk/forum/for-student-members/student-discussion/technician-diploma/39068-ahhh-material-price-usage-variance Agree with the above on mock exams just go over and over again
  • Lucy_M
    Thanks topcat, I actually printed that post out when NPS posted it, I'm such a nerd :wink: I guess it's just got to be done...
  • topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Lucy_M wrote: Β»
    Thanks topcat, I actually printed that post out when NPS posted it, I'm such a nerd :wink: I guess it's just got to be done...

haha it would be rude not to !

i did the same
Privacy Policy