Hello strangers

AK002
AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Well, according to my last post, I was last on here in March 2012.. how time flies!

Do any of the old regulars post anymore? A-Vic, PGM, taskey, jewels etc?

Comments

• BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hey AK, welcome back!

Nobody posts anymore, the new forum is different now to the way it was. It's different to use, and the regular posters seem to have just dropped off over time..

It's a shame.
    B x
  • burg
    burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
    I have raised the issue with the AAT as I think most (including me) don't post very often as the forums are now very slow and posts often fail!!!

Welcome back
    Regards,

Burg
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I'm still here but also find the new forums frustrating so don't post all that often
  • jamieleeuk
    jamieleeuk Registered Posts: 13 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    Well, according to my last post, I was last on here in March 2012.. how time flies!

*cries at not making the list
  • AK002
    Yeah, not sure I'm too fond of this new lay out myself!

Although, I seem to have accrued the tag "Font of All Knowledge" which is nice.

What has everyone been up to?
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    hello everyone!! I agree with previous posts, the forum is so different now and frustrating to use...:mad2:
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    AK002 wrote: ยป

Hello, first time I have posted in a while. I've been side tracked a lot with IT, which doesn't really help my accounts career all that much...
  • topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    PGM wrote: ยป

Hello, first time I have posted in a while. I've been side tracked a lot with IT, which doesn't really help my accounts career all that much...

Hi, what are you doing in IT networking, programing? do you enjoy it more than accounts or are you wanting to go back into accountancy eventually?
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    topcat wrote: ยป

Hi, what are you doing in IT networking, programing? do you enjoy it more than accounts or are you wanting to go back into accountancy eventually?

Looking after a bunch of fileservers whilst still doing accounts. That's the joys of working for an SME!

But my long term career plan aren't really IT so makes more sense to break away from that and concentrate on accounts...
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I am here too, so much has gone on in my life, I forget to come on here and post, I do nosey around a little. We have now moved from Germany to Yorkshire and loving it, thinking of going down the MIP route, so I might be in here more asking those ridiculously stupid Newbie questions :) Keep in touch all
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I am here. As the others have said the Forum is completely different now. It used to be a lot more user friendly. I do still have a nosy on here but don't post often. Used to be a laugh but I don't know anyone anymore so can't give anyone cheek.....I mean have a chat! :001_smile:
  • AK002
    I'm backkkkkkkkkkk.

I've now left London in the past few months and live in Cheshire now :P.
Privacy Policy