AAT Level 4 Cash management/managing cash feedback AQ2013 standards

Billy
Billy Registered Posts: 21 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi guys I am sitting my Managing cash level 4 assessment pretty soon under the 2013 standards and just wanted to ask for some feedback from anyone that has sat it or knows someone who has about what its like? also are the questions of similar format and layout to the CBA's?

Please reply back ASAP!!

Kind regards

Billy

Comments

• welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Billy

My students were generally very happy with the assessment (well, as happy as anyone would be in these circumstances!). They felt their assessment reflected what they'd been taught and what they'd encountered in the various questions/practice assessments they'd been given.. The key here is to be very comfortable with the written elements!

Although this next comment may invite torrents of abuse, I think that it's safe to say that if you're well prepared then all of these Level 4 assessments are fair.

Good luck.
  • Billy
    Billy Registered Posts: 21 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Billy

My students were generally very happy with the assessment (well, as happy as anyone would be in these circumstances!). They felt their assessment reflected what they'd been taught and what they'd encountered in the various questions/practice assessments they'd been given.. The key here is to be very comfortable with the written elements!

Although this next comment may invite torrents of abuse, I think that it's safe to say that if you're well prepared then all of these Level 4 assessments are fair.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot! yeah just preparing for it ATM have two sample writing assessment's just like the CBA's hope to have them done today and then can take it from their.Is their anything else that you can suggest I do or have a look at as an additional revision tool?

Thanks once again!
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Again Billy

I can recommend both the OSborne and BPP question banks (for all units). They have some very good model answers for the written tasks.

Remember though, in the heat of battle (i.e. your assessment) you cannot hope to regurgitate an entire model answer so often it is wise to plan potential answers using simple bullet point structures. E.g. for financial statements/credit control/financial performance ratio tasks I tell my students to explain what the ratio tells us (e.g. liquidity, profitability, financial position), say whether it has improved or deteriorated (not increased or decreased), provide a reason why and explain how the ratio could be improved. A simple structure like this can provide the springboard for answers to any task on ratios (in any unit!)

Planning your answers is possible as, generally, each task will cover the same sort of thing (except financial statements where the IFRS/IAS tasks are pure luck!).

If I can help, let me know.

Have fun!
Privacy Policy