PTX - Job related accommodation

"Job-related accommodation purchased for any amount" - exempt or taxable

I think this is taxable as if it does not fall into the expensive accomdation category over £75,000 the employee would be taxed on the annual value, although the answer has it as exempt what am i missing?

Thank you

Comments

• Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Job related is exempt as the employee is usually needed to live on site for their job like a caretaker of a school or a vicar at a church. Hope that helps. X
  • topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Kelly7 wrote: »
    Job related is exempt as the employee is usually needed to live on site for their job like a caretaker of a school or a vicar at a church. Hope that helps. X

Thanks Kelly , i knew this as well just didnt apply it very well obviously :laugh:

what you got left of level 4 now then ?
  • Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I get my personal tax result on Monday and had my cash management yesterday but think I've failed it. That's it tho now. Just got to wait and see. What have you got left? X
  • topcat
    I get my personal tax result on Monday and had my cash management yesterday but think I've failed it. That's it tho now. Just got to wait and see. What have you got left? X

PTX and BTX over next week and then i am done , can not wait to be free :lol:
  • topcat

The ones you think you have failed normally can be the ones you have exceed in so have hope !
Privacy Policy