Mentor needed please

Options
MarieNoelle
MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
Hi all,
I am aware of a similar thread started by Monsoon a few years ago but it doesn't seem to be getting a lot of attention. I have just registered as a Member In Practice and would appreciate some guidance in starting my new business. I am based in the South East near Guildford but wouldn't mind communicating remotely. If anyone is interested to help please send me a PM.
Thank you
MN

Comments

• EmmNewb
    EmmNewb Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi Marie,
    It's been a while since I've checked the AAT forum pages and the last time I was here, just like you I was searching for a mentor. We are in a similar area as I live near Fleet, Hampshire (about 15 miles west of Guildford). I didn't have any luck finding a mentor in the area, but I hope you do as I know how frustrating it can be trying to start up with all the hurdles put in our way.
    I really want to offer a full accounting service, but because my 10+ years experience is mostly in bookkeeping I need a mentor to oversee any other work I do.

Anyway, good luck in your search.
    Emm
  • MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Thank you Emm, luckily I had a PM from someone offering to be a mentor last week.
    All the best
    MN
Privacy Policy