Can anyone recommend a good distance learning provider?

Can anyone recommend a good distance learning provider?

Comments

• BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    I used BPP for distance learning AAT and found the material very good. I used their materials for self study ATT as well, so I can recommend that at least. I didn't go for tutor support though so can't comment on that bit.

Good luck! :)

B x
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    edited October 2014
  • liwang714
    liwang714 Registered Posts: 1
    Hi..... im looking to study aat level 2 and like many i am finding it very hard to choose a provider. I'm currently working part time in retail, so i don't earn much which is also another reason why i'm worried that the provider might not be good or the materials given isn't accurate as i have heard from many that Kaplan books are sometimes inaccurate.

I've currently got my eyes on Babington and Eagle, has anyone here ever studied with them? are they any good?

Thanks
  • sashalousmith
    sashalousmith Registered Posts: 23
    liwang714 said:

Hi..... im looking to study aat level 2 and like many i am finding it very hard to choose a provider. I'm currently working part time in retail, so i don't earn much which is also another reason why i'm worried that the provider might not be good or the materials given isn't accurate as i have heard from many that Kaplan books are sometimes inaccurate.

I've currently got my eyes on Babington and Eagle, has anyone here ever studied with them? are they any good?

Thanks

Hello! I use Eagle Education (currently finishing level 2. The books and online access is really good, plus I use the AAT website as well for practise exams. You book your exams when you are ready which are usually around £50-60 each so you can just book when you feel ready and when you have the money.

Hope that helps!

Sasha

AAT Level 2 :)
    PBKT Nov 14
    CJBS Dec 14
    WKAF Jan 15
    CJBS Feb 15
    CPAG - Studying!
  • ajleighto
    ajleighto Registered Posts: 8
    Eastleigh College near Southampton was great I did Levels 3 & 4 there & found I has to travel there for exams a few times each year but otherwise has extensive tutor help-they are there for emailing & also can be reached by phone, I asked tons at level 3 as I didn't do level 2 as I did SAGE level 2 instead so huge gap & level 4 had a long phone call to start the project then all emails then one visit to see the project tutor for progress. Web downtime sometimes usually for maintenance but mostly reliable I used it during the night as that's when I was often free. online study cost me over £1000 for level 4 spread out 3 instalments over 8 months
  • Anneblue19
    Anneblue19 Registered Posts: 2
    I studied Level 2 with Study interactive, courses were fairly cheap and easy to access from wherever I chose to study that day. The entire level 2 cost just under £800 if I remember correctly.

Check them out maybe?
    Anne
Privacy Policy