Level 4 Exams

Options
Hi,

I am thinking of enrolling for my level 4 via distance learning and wanted to check that I can take level 4 exams whilst not having completed all of level 3??

I have only completed half of level 3 - Professional Ethics, Spreadsheets and Cost and Revenues. I still have Accounts Prep, Tax and Financial statements left.

If anyone has any advice of what topic to study first so it fits to what I have already completed at level 3 would be grately appreciated - My optional choices are Cash Management and Personal Tax.

Many thanks,
Alex

Comments

• ariadne
    ariadne Registered Posts: 218
    Options
    I think it's just your provider that has to be happy to enrol you so it won't matter which order you take the exams in, I presume you'll do the other L3 exams alongside the L4 ones as its presumed you know the L3 stuff, unless you know it because of other experience or qualifications of course. If the provider isn't happy you can self study but I don't know whether you need L3 full stop to qualify.

With Costs and Revenues knowledge you can do Budgeting and Financial Performance, this order is supposed to be best. The others you have aren't directly related to L4 although the systems project may have ethics aspects, I haven't looked yet.

Accounts prep and financial statements, in that order, lead directly onto Financial Statements L4. The VAT module may come up in optional tax modules but it's such a short module and easily learnt from the book.
  • alexmill2
    alexmill2 Registered Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Ariadne,

Many thanks for your response! Very helpful :)

Alex
  • jenkitractorboy
    jenkitractorboy Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Alex. I did level 3 and 4 by distance learning and did 5 modules of level 4 before I finished level 3. Good luck
  • alexmill2
    alexmill2 Registered Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi,

Thanks for you response! Cant wait to get started!

Alex
Privacy Policy