opening balance

I am using sage line 50 and have entered the following opening balances.Property 0010,paye 2210,vat 2202.bank 1200.I am left with these sat in suspense .Can any one tell me where to journal these to in order to zero suspense.Thanks

Comments

• CeeJaySix
    CeeJaySix Registered Posts: 645
    Need more info, but I'd guess you're missing some reserves. What's on suspense? The balancing figure after posting the above? Are there more entries or just those 4?

When you say opening balances, are you setting up a new Sage file or are these opening balance adjustments from year-end account prepared by someone else?
  • kenw6704
    kenw6704 Registered Posts: 4
    these are the only figures I have been provided with and they reflect the figure in suspense.I am setting up a new package.
  • kenw6704
    I think Ive solved the paye and vat ,I have got opening balances for sales tax and purchase tax also I have opening balances for net wages and gross wages if I journal all of these I think it will remove the figure from suspense.I also have one opening balance for stock which I need to remove from suspense ,Kenw
  • KernowAccountant
    KernowAccountant Registered Posts: 103 Epic contributor 🐘
  • kenw6704
    not really
Privacy Policy