opening full page of sample assessment

Options
minaxi
minaxi Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
Hi every one
i have try everything to adjust the screen on my laptop to open full size of the sample assessment on e-learnining but cannot go up to the start only come up to half i have spoke to the student support line they suggest to adjust the screen but i am having same problem is anyone have any suggestion please let me know because i can't do any assessment
Many thanks
minaxi

Comments

• sashalousmith
    sashalousmith Registered Posts: 23
    Options
    minaxi said:

Hi every one
    i have try everything to adjust the screen on my laptop to open full size of the sample assessment on e-learnining but cannot go up to the start only come up to half i have spoke to the student support line they suggest to adjust the screen but i am having same problem is anyone have any suggestion please let me know because i can't do any assessment
    Many thanks
    minaxi

Hi Minaxi,

I kept having this problem on my laptop. I had to hide all the toolbars on the internet explorer and then zoom out. Hope that helps - maybe!

Thanks,

Sasha
    AAT Level 2 :)
    PBKT Nov 14
    CJBS Dec 14
    WKAF Jan 15
    CJBS Feb 15
    CPAG - Studying!
  • ChristianB
    ChristianB Registered Posts: 197 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi both

Have you tried pressing F11 and entering full-screen mode? That should work without you adjusting your tool-bars or zooming out manually.

Regards
    I have now left AAT. If you require any assistance with the forums, please contact membership support: https://www.aat.org.uk/contact-us
Privacy Policy