Business Tax and Financial Performance HELP!!!!!

Options
Has anyone got any tips on how to revise and remember the business tax and financial performance modules?
I have managed to pass all level 2, 3 and so far 4 first time so failing financial performance once and business tax twice has been a horrible wake up call!
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
TIA x

Comments

• zippi
    zippi Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    It really depends on your weakness whether it is answering general questions or written element. You should have got your detailed report from your tutor and then work on those. I have manage to pass financial performance first time but wouldn't say it was easy. I used BPP books. What I did when practising with long written is when it came to answering them, I would read the question first then read answer from the back and straight away try and write it in my own words, then compare the similarities. Firstly you have to understand the questions then try answering, it doesn't matter if you get it wrong, then look at the model answers and pick all the points you have answered correctly and work on the ones you got wrong. Best thing to do is a lot of practice! I can't answer for business tax as not doing that one at all. Good luck, I am sure if you have managed to pass financial statements ( also one of the hardest) you will do these too.
Privacy Policy