Mentors for Students - level 2 and 3

Donna Curling
Donna Curling Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor ⭐
I wondered whether anyone would have some free time to give to studying students of level 2 and 3. I have used mentors with my students for several years now and found the students do not always take this fantastic opportunity however I do like to have mentors on board to support students via email outside of the classroom hours. Anyone that would like to help students and give up some of their time to support them through study - I would love to hear form you.
Donna Curling - AAT Tutor
www.completebookkeeping.co.uk

Comments

• Dinky
    Dinky Registered Posts: 26
    If it is via email only then I don't mind helping within reason! However, I have not done the exams but have gained entry via exemption, although I do have over 30 years of experience. Is that any use?
  • Donna Curling
    thank you - often the experience can help with students - it may be they need help with spreadsheets or computer accounts (dare I say sage) and level 2 would often find basic accounting. THANK YOU
  • Dinky
    Okay - let me know what details you need from me!
  • Donna Curling
    Hi if you don't mind emailing me please info@completebookkeeping.co.uk - copy CV would be great and level you are happy to support - thank you
  • nicd1981
    nicd1981 Registered Posts: 243 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Donna I've emailed you my details, will be happy to mentor or help in anyway I can x
    Nicola Donnelly ,MAAT, MIP, CIMA Dip MA

Email: donnellynicola7@gmail.com
    Facbook Page: MEND Accounting
    Blog: http://wannabeanaccountant.blogspot.co.uk
    Twitter: @mendaccounting
  • Dinky
    I have emailed my CV as requested! If you don't receive it, please let me know.
Privacy Policy