No more 2010 resources on the AAT site....help!

Options
Hi everyone,

I've just come across the AAT site have a new layout and sadly they've deleted the 2010 resources which is a shame because it helped me a lot with revision and going through more sample assessments and now with only limited assessments. I can understand they don't comply with the new standards but the sample assessments were a real help!

At the moment I'm studying the Budgeting Unit and was really hoping if anybody is aware of any extra links, resources or more assessments relating with Budgeting?

Many Thanks.

Comments

• katwhittaker
    katwhittaker Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I have signed in this evening and can still access it. It says you can't after the 20 March but I still can. I will be so disappointed if they remove it too as I find all the old exams very useful too. I went through and printed all the questions and answers from the 2010 ones on Friday so I can still go through them on paper because I really do find them so useful. I did this for the my remaining 3 exams for Level 4. It was a bit of a faff to do but worth it for me.
    Good luck getting on to them too :-)
  • Evelin_A
    Evelin_A Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm studying Budgeting and tried to access 2010 resources but it's not there anymore. Are there any links or anything I could use without logging into My AAT?

Thanks
    Evelin
  • zippi
    zippi Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi all,

I rang AAT up regarding this and was told that your college has an access to it, so unfortunately, we have to request college for it, this is a real inconvenience for me, I don't know about others? I guess if more people put their request forward perhaps they might do something about it!
  • leption
    leption Registered Posts: 36
    Options
    You can still access 2010 assessments if you put for example, Financial Performance 2010 in the search box and the assessments comes up.
  • zippi
    Options
    Thank you leption, I will give it a try, I thought that there was a drop down on search bar and they only gave options for 2013 but will try and let you know if it works, appreciate this.
  • zippi
    Options
    Hi leptiion, tried to access the online assessment but can't find any search bars, all they give you is access to Aq2013 via drop down arrow, can't type anything, so I would be grateful if you could paste search bar link here from where you managed to access it, thanks.
  • leption
    leption Registered Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi Zippi, i don't know how to paste the search bar link. So i will try and explain a bit clearer. When you log into the AAT website there is a search bar on to the top right hand corner of the page. Type in the module you want to find, for example, "Financial Performance assessment 2010" then press the magnifying glass symbol, and all the assessments comes up along with other 2010 resources. Hope that helps. I have been using it to practice for my FP exam.
  • zippi
    Options
    Ok thanks Leption, I will try when I am computer next, not able to access via iPad. Appreciate your help.
  • hkaur92
    hkaur92 Registered Posts: 28
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply. Thank you @katwhittaker my exam is next month so fingers crossed it goes well!
    Also thank you for sharing @leption I will definitely try that method to access the 2010 resources! Appreciate your help.
  • hkaur92
    hkaur92 Registered Posts: 28
    Options
    Yes! Just to reassure everybody, you can still access the 2010 assessments by typing into the search bar "2010 assessments" for whichever unit your studying on the AAT site - which is great news! Thanks again @leption
  • sking89
    sking89 Registered Posts: 2
    Options
    !!!!!!!!!! You have all just saved me. THANK YOU!!!! I have my PTAX exam tomorrow and have been self studying this module...not the most confident I have ever been. I came across this convo and found the old past papers....it has given my revision the last boost it needed....I have always learnt by doing questions over and over again and really missed the 2010 past papers....Thank you so much!!!
Privacy Policy