PETH EXAM

Options
Any advice how to pass the PETH exam ?: plisssss

Comments

• ssh
    ssh Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    @AGI2015 I'm currently preparing for PETH, due to sit my exam in few days time. I initially found it very dry subject but started taking interest now. I'm using BPP study text and passcards and found it very helpful. As per my experience take plenty of time to read and understand the conceptual framework and try to answer as much practice questions as possible. Also read AAT's code of professional ethics (interactive version is really handy) . In scenario based questions always ask which ethical principle is threatened - what are the significant threats to that principle and what safeguards can be implemented to reduce or eliminate the threats to the fundamental ethical principle.

Principles - PPCIO Popular People Chat In Office
    P - Professional Behaviour
    P - Professional Competence & Due Care
    C - Confidentiality
    I - Integrity
    O - Objectivity

Threats - ASSIF
    A - Advocacy
    S - Self-interest
    S - Self-review
    I - Intimidation
    F - Familiarity

Be positive and don't panic. Hope it helps ☺
    x
  • AGI2015
    AGI2015 Registered Posts: 45
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @ssh thank you for a reply :)
  • Donna Curling
    Donna Curling Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Triple bottom line - (3ps people;planet;profit) = environment;social;econcomic (financial performance) -good luck with your exam
    Donna Curling - AAT Tutor
    www.completebookkeeping.co.uk
  • annaya
    annaya Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    what are the significant threats to that principle and what safeguards can be implemented to reduce or eliminate the threats to the fundamental ethical principle.
    emma
  • j1994
    j1994 Registered Posts: 106
    Options
    Ok interms of the writting section ,someone wrote to link the scenario with current affairs should i do this?
Privacy Policy