ACCOUNTS PREP 1

Options
hi guys, i am currently studying my aat level 3. I am on accounts prep and do not understand anything. pls help!

Comments

• shabaz_akbar
    shabaz_akbar Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    Honestly guys I just give up.... Harry98 thanks for the tips but Gareth did not help with my studies
  • AngelDust
    AngelDust Registered Posts: 30
    Options
    @shabaz_akbar Don't give up! All is required is time. Anything worth achieving is worth working hard for. Example - when I first started learning to drive, I thought I would never get the hang of it, I felt like a failure and I didn't understand how anybody could do it. That was 10 years ago and now it's second nature to me, I don't even think about it.

Practice the exercises at the back of the workbook and understand why you go wrong, you will soon learn the method.
  • Kkadijat
    Kkadijat Registered Posts: 28
    Options
    @ Shabaz_akbar, I was once like you, I just got feed up with everything and almost stopped going to college then I started by taking books from the college library both tutorial and work book.

I started reading each book from the first chapter till the last, did the chapters activity, of course i looked in the tutorial section for a quide, moved on to workbook, did all the chapters activity and practice assessments.

And whoo hoo hoo, that was how I understood and mastered them all, sat my exams and passed. Of course you need to study a subject at a time and at your own pace (if you think you had enough for the day, then stop and continue next time from where you stopped)
    Don't give up, because I didn't and am now through with level 3. It just need lots of dedication and time.
  • shabaz_akbar
    shabaz_akbar Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    You are my inspiration! I am now studying level 8 in Scotland
Privacy Policy