Exam Results

Hi,

Is anyone else waiting for exam results?
Its been just over 5 weeks since I sat them exam and still no results :(
I find myself checking every half hour just in case!

Comments

• AAT1989
    AAT1989 Registered Posts: 17
    I'm waiting too! Did Personal Tax on 19th May, 5 weeks on Tues just gone. I keep checking every 5 mins :/
  • Bexster
    Bexster Registered Posts: 31
    Im waiting for my personal tax results too and sat it on the 20th May!
    My last two lots of results have come at 5 weeks and a day which is today for me!!
  • AAT1989
    Same, mine have come through in either 5 weeks spot on or just a day or 2 after - hate the waiting game!
  • Bexster
    It looks like it could be at least tomorrow for me then!!
    Its annoying that they send the email the day after they have uploaded them because if not I wouldn't have to keep checking every 5 minutes!!
  • AAT1989
    I know :/ I wish they just emailed us as soon as the results were available!
    Good luck with your results, how did you find it?
  • Bexster
    Yh definitely agree! Thank you and the same goes to you, I found it really difficult and found out my next re-sit date ready!! What about you?
  • AAT1989
    Exactly the same as you! Found it the hardest one yet and got my re-sit date written down just in case! Fingers crossed for both of us! How many have you got left?
  • Bexster
    Awwww!!! This is my last one, so no doubt its going to take me ages to pass it!! How many have you got left to do?
  • AAT1989
    I did credit control yesterday - so just waiting for 2 results now.
    Good luck! :)
  • AAT1989
    My results are up, failed mine unfortunately! Oh well, back to the books and a resit in 2 weeks, 2nd time lucky hopefully. Hope you pass yours :)
  • Bexster
    Hi, I failed mine too, back to the books, mine is in 5 weeks time so got a bit of time to wait!!
  • AMillar
    AMillar Registered Posts: 7
    Hi, I sat my personal tax exam 5 weeks ago on Thursday and still waiting on results - which is killing me. How long did it take all of you to get your results? :-) Also waiting on Financial Statement and Performance :'(
  • Mandy62
    Mandy62 Registered Posts: 3
    I have just sat the Personal Tax and was really disappointed as |I felt there was not enough online practice and the exam questions were not the same format, also the questions left a lot of guess work, didn't give you the facts! think I have failed and its my last one and not had any re-sits, did anyone else feel like this as people in my group I have spoken to feel the same :-(
  • AAT1989
    Yes I felt exactly the same, not enough teaching material on it with clear guidance on the rules. This was my first fail in 3 years so a shame really :-( I think the national average pass rate is quite low so reflects on the teaching material available compared to other units
  • AMillar
    I got my Personal Tax results back on Friday and I passed =) . Just waiting on Financial Statements and Performance :#
  • Hahmed
    Hahmed Registered Posts: 27
    well done amilar now you can put your feet up and relax
  • AMillar
    Thanks Hahmed. Is anyone else waiting on results for Financial Statements? I keep checking every 5 mins!! :#
  • Clayy1990
    Clayy1990 Registered Posts: 35 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Mine took 5 weeks exactly to come through! Although AAT didn't email me until the 6 weeks were up
  • Hahmed
    Hahmed Registered Posts: 27
    I'm awaiting results for business tax passed everything so far got a couple of weeks left figures crossed i pass
Privacy Policy