Does any payroll software include a dashboard?

Options
JodieR
JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
I'm considering changing payroll provider from 2015/16 to someone who provides a 'dashboard' which I want to include a list of all my payroll clients on one screen with a list of the last FPS and EPS submission details for each one so that I can be sure that I don't miss anyone out each week/month. Does anyone use anything like this and if you can give me a rough idea of costs too that would be great!
Thanks
Jodie

Comments

• JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Thanks WHA - I did look on their website and watched the video of making multiple RTI submissions but it didn't show a dashboard that I could see. I will look into it further. cheers!
  • kittsy
    kittsy Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    hi have you looked at payroo that has a dashboard and is totally free of charge, if you sign up make sure you sign up as a bureau and not an individual user. I have used this for some time and find it ideal for fps and eps submissions as well as auto enrolment
  • summittech12
    summittech12 Registered Posts: 1
    edited July 2015
    Options
    The cloud-based Payroll system Singapore developed by Summit Planners Technology is one of the best options to look out for. This is a fully integrated software, applicable to all industry segments, including service, manufacturing, construction, shipping, F&B and many others. This is one of the most complete payroll software solutions for small, medium and large enterprises facilitating the HR, payroll and the accounts department to effectively carry out their duties in a timely, accurate and professional manner.

A cloud-based system that handles a myriad of tasks such as processing of salary, payslips, loans & reimbursements, CPF calculations, ECI formalities and other statutory requirements. An elegant and comprehensively designed dashboard that can be customized to meet the independent needs of clients is the specialty of this software. Not only this software is affordable but it is also an ideal payroll software for your business.

For additional information visit, http://goo.gl/7Obks7
Privacy Policy