College Closing - What next?

Options
I started studying AAT Level 3 in Feb '15 but after just 3 modules my college site is closing. Due to the hours and location I work I am unable to move to the new site in Sept and complete the level 3 course.

I was really excited when I started the course, I was able to use my finance experience to skip level 2 and was enjoying the level 3 studies. I am now unsure what to do and don't feel like continuing my studies.

Has anyone else faced this kind of issue? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys & girls

Comments

• BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi @pawprint81 ,

Have you looked into studying via distance learning? If you were competent enough not to need to do Level two, then studying outside of the classroom may not be too much of a stretch for you?

There are lots of providers to choose from, or you could just buy the books and do it that way, depending on how much tutor support and structure you need.

If you were enjoying the course, then it seems a shame for you to not continue.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

B x
  • Sharon123
    Sharon123 Registered Posts: 80
    Options
    I did my qualification as a distance learning student. I used BPP study books and did the exams as a external candidate at a Kaplan centre. I passed all my exams first time. There is tutorial support if you want to pay extra or use this forum to ask for help. Good luck!
Privacy Policy