What are you looking forward to after AAT?

Options
richf
richf Registered Posts: 86 New contributor 🐸
I will hopefully be finished by the end of August.

Personally I'm looking forward to spending more time with my kid and looking forward to the birth of my second in October!!

Followed be looking for another Job December/Januarys onwards..... this almost as exciting and terrifying as my next child being born.

So, what are you looking forward to? other than not studying?

Comments

• amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Richf,

Have a good relax after finishing your exams, ok maybe not relaxing so much with 2 kiddies, but enjoy it :smile:

I should be finished next year middle/end of it. Hoping to get straight into CIMA, I'm worried about taking a break and becoming to chilled out to study any further.

Best of luck finishing off your studies :)
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • richf
    richf Registered Posts: 86 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Cheers bud, and good luck!

I need to focus as much of my energy as I have left on getting a accountancy Job...as the time approaches I'm getting more nervous about it!

I want to do ACCA, but may end up having to do another qualification.
    One of companies I've been looking at offer ACA which I know little about.
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Many thanks! :smile:

Have you tried any local firms, both practice and industry? - Also why not register with your local recruitment agencies; that's if you haven't already.

Have you now finished Level 4 or nearly? - I am starting to loose motivation but trying to plod on!

Good luck with the job search!!
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • Bertie
    Bertie Registered Posts: 376
    Options
    For those moving on to CIMA, if you can wait until Black Friday, near the end of the year, CIMA offer student membership for £50, and free exemptions.
Privacy Policy