Sage Payroll help required

Good day to everyone,
I'm having trouble finding the following 2 reports on Sage.
Employee details report
Processing payment summary - need to show all deduction and statutory payments (SSP, SMP etc)

I can't find these anywhere on the reports section
if someone would be kind enough to help me with a click here> click here etc
that would be great
Many thanks

Comments

• BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    edited July 2015
    The payments summary is in the pre update reports. So you need to look in there before you update. You may need to roll back and reprocess.

The employee details should be in reports. But my payroll isn't working right this second! Will have a look later if you don't get a response beforehand.

B x
  • BeccaLouJ9
    So the employee details are under Reports > Employees > and there is one that is called Employee Details - personal, or there are others which you may find more suitable around that area in the list.
  • onwards
    onwards Registered Posts: 23
    "The payments summary is in the pre update reports. So you need to look in there before you update. You may need to roll back and reprocess."
    I don't think I was doing the above, thin I may have been doing updates then going into standard reports

do you know if the payment summary does show all statutory payments as well?
    I'm using sage 50 V19

the employee reports don't seem to contain all the things I need - I may try and build a report myself

many thanks for you help Becca its hugely appreciated
  • BeccaLouJ9
    The payment summary I use has got the statutory payments as a total but not split out. But you can have a look as there are loads of different ones. Just make sure you do it before updating or you can't access it without rolling back and re-running the payroll.
    B x
  • onwards
    onwards Registered Posts: 23
    many thanks for your super help
    x
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    The payment summary history(part 1) under employee reports shows statutory payments and no rolling back required.
Privacy Policy