All Level 4 Modules BPP Materials for sale - includes text, workbooks, passcards - Plus CSHM & BTAX

Options
Bean88
Bean88 Registered Posts: 12 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi,

I have the full set of the compulsory modules of AAT Level 4, which includes the textbook, workbook, passcards and even course notes if people want them. With the exception of course notes, none of the books have any writing in at all and are in excellent condition having just been read through once.

To confirm, the compulsory modules are Financial Statements (FSTM), Budgeting (BGT), Financial Performance (FPFM). There is also a workbook and guidance notes for the Internal Controls and Accounting Systems (ISYS/ICAS) project.

I also have all of these materials for the optional modules of Cash Management (CSHM) and Business Tax (BTAX).

Send me a message if you're interested, happy to do at a cheap price as am having a clear out!

Regards,

Josh

Comments

• Bean88
    Bean88 Registered Posts: 12 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    PS they are the new AQ2013 Level so the most up to date. BTAX is FY12
  • Marshy77
    Marshy77 Registered Posts: 34
    Options
    Bean88 said:

Hi,

I have the full set of the compulsory modules of AAT Level 4, which includes the textbook, workbook, passcards and even course notes if people want them. With the exception of course notes, none of the books have any writing in at all and are in excellent condition having just been read through once.

To confirm, the compulsory modules are Financial Statements (FSTM), Budgeting (BGT), Financial Performance (FPFM). There is also a workbook and guidance notes for the Internal Controls and Accounting Systems (ISYS/ICAS) project.

I also have all of these materials for the optional modules of Cash Management (CSHM) and Business Tax (BTAX).

Send me a message if you're interested, happy to do at a cheap price as am having a clear out!

Regards,

Josh

Hi Josh, how much for the ISYS books?

Paul

Privacy Policy