AAT Magazine holiday

The AAT magazine is offering a holiday worth £699 for £99, with a voucher for £600 off. What's the catch?

Comments

• kelsmick
    kelsmick Registered Posts: 89
    I was wondering that myself. I know on certain dates - oct and nov there is a suppliment to pay person so put the price up by £70 or £50 and i think i read about food being extra so i presume its room and flights only.

I was wondering about child places too and if they would be the same price or at a discount.
    www.essencebookkeeping.co.uk
  • shamil91
    shamil91 Registered Posts: 94 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi,

Please read the small print on the back there is always a catch, the discount is too great, hence why too good to be true, a discount of over 85%. Please make sure you read the terms and conditions otherwise it can be a costly holiday. Hope this helps you.

Kind regards

Shamil Karia
  • kelsmick
    kelsmick Registered Posts: 89
    edited September 2015
    It doesn't really help no...
    Reading the small print was the first thing i done and aside from the seasonal price increase I cannot see any other "catches" money wise. Has yours something mine doesn't?

We were interested in what the catch was not clues to it..
    www.essencebookkeeping.co.uk
  • shamil91
    Hi there,

Unfortunately I havent yet had the time to open the magazine sorry. Good luck with it, if you do book it, will be great if you get it at that price would be amazing.

Kind regards

Shamil Karia
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi all,

I've done a bit of asking around about this offer, based on the questions here. AAT's agency (through which this deal was brokered) assures us that there is no catch beyond what you'll see in the small print.

You're advised to call the number on the insert to ask any further questions, obligation-free - or if you'd like their staff to give you a call at a convenient time to alleviate concerns you can private message me and I'll pass your details along.

Hope that helps...

Stuart

PS: Inserts are attached for those of you who haven't received the magazine yet.
  • shamil91
    Thats great news then you can enjoy a holiday for only £99 :-)
Privacy Policy