Study Support Not Working

Options
Anyone else having this problem? Can't access any of the study support material!!!!!

Comments

• VonnyJ
    VonnyJ Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    It's not working for me, either. Trying to access via Firefox.
  • ELee
    ELee Registered Posts: 11
    Options
    Its not working for me either, must be an issue with their website as I think a lot of people are having the same problem.
  • Linhughes
    Linhughes Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    It would appear that it is a problem with the websit, such a shame as most people do some sort of study over the weekend.
  • jadedixiefrost
    jadedixiefrost Registered Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me guys. Hopefully they sort it soon got an accounts prep exam coming up and wanted to try doing the practice assessments!!!
  • Veronika
    Veronika Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hey, looks there has been no luck. As it Sunday I doubt it will be fixed today... I have exam tomorrow so freaking out, was relaying on it today :(
  • magdakis
    magdakis Registered Posts: 12
    Options
    open google and write: cbt sample assessment level 3 ; then open: Sample assessments - AAT ; there are sample assessments
  • magdakis
    magdakis Registered Posts: 12
    Options
    I cannot give you a link to this, because the admin does not allow that
  • Ditta
    Ditta Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    I have an exam on Wednesday and this weekend was meant to be full on revision however it's unfortunate to see the study support not working. Quite surprised as I do not use it often and the time I do, it is not working...
    Guess it won't be up and running till tomorrow the soonest :anguished:
    Back to the good old fashioned Osborne books haha
    Hopefully they issue emails to everyone on this discussion as to when it is back up and running.
  • Veronika
    Veronika Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Magdakis, thank you so much it worked I found them, you saved my life :)
  • Elena_Avramova
    Elena_Avramova Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options
  • Elena_Avramova
    Elena_Avramova Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options
  • Sim
    Sim Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I just want to say thank you to magdakis....the same thing happened to me today (I have an exam tomorrow and suddenly lost access to study support after completing the first practice exam)....you have saved my life (and tears!) lol :)
Privacy Policy