AAT Accounting Books Level 2 3 and some at Level 4 mainly BPP but also have some OSBORNE AND KAPLAN

Options
exaat
exaat Registered Posts: 20
Hi I am an ex AAT tutor and I have various AAT Accounting books, mainly BPP but also have some Osborne and Kaplan at levels 2, 3 and some at level 4 to sell. Prices are £3 per book. They are not current versions but would be very useful for students to use for extra practice or as an alternative to their class text.

They are in perfect condition with no markings and those with computer codes have not been used. The books are mainly 2011/2012 but I have some Kaplan books which are 2012/2013. The content in these books is very similar to the current books being sold.

Please get in touch to inquire for more information! I have too many books to list them all separately! Email me at audrey.a.o@btinternet.com or leave a message on 07957142641

I am based in the South Essex area but posting is an option.

Comments

• exaat
    Options
    Sorry I forgot to say that if you send me your email address I can send a photo of the books that I have. Audrey
  • Michelle8501
    Michelle8501 Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi do you have the bpp book that covers the project please?
  • exaat
    Options
    I have the BPP work book for Internal Control and Accounting Systems. I also have the Osborne tutorial for it and a Kaplan Combined Text and Workbook.
Privacy Policy