Studying abroad

Options
Pigpen195
Pigpen195 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
I am currently doing my 2nd year, having done the foundation level last year. My problem is that I wish to continue but am moving to Spain during the summer. After an extensive search, I cannot find any colleges in the Seville area of Spain that cater for my needs. Can anyone advise me of either a college in the Andalucia area, (South Spain), or a good distance learning college, with good, reliable support. (Language is not a problem),

Comments

• Princey
    Princey Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi

I am currently doing my intermediate level in Jersey, Channel Islands. No colleges here cater for AAT, therefore I am using FTC Kaplan in Leeds for distance learning. They are ok I guess but I havent really needed them for much other than to send me books, material etc which they have done.

There is a major downfall of not having an AAT acredited centre here! When I have to do an Exam, I have to pay AAT £200 together with my exam fee. This enables me to sit the exam in a local college here with an examiner, it also covers the cost of transporting the exam paper to this college and basically the trouble they have to go to...

Otherwise I would have to travel to the UK to sit the exam.

Hope this helps a little.
  • shilpa_arora
    shilpa_arora Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    One always yearns for overseas higher education which gives a kick start to career and provide innumerable opportunities. But when it comes to deciding which place to land up for overseas education, one does not miss the chance to pick up the best from the lot. In the bargain for best places, studying in UK proves to be the ideal choice in the deal. Here are some reasons why Study in UK wins the game.
    In most of the world university rankings carried out by Times Higher Education World Ranking; QS Best college ranking and few others to name; they have consistently ranked most of the UK institution in the top rank. These rankings are announced after assessing quality of the faculty, infrastructure facilities, student satisfaction, job opportunities and placement facilities, administration and many other aspects that make UK universities lead in the chart.
  • NickCraggs
    NickCraggs Registered, Tutor Posts: 62 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    You can study via distance learning anywhere in Spain. The two exam centres you could use are in Barcelona and you could go to Gibraltar.
    Nick Craggs FMAAT AATQB ACA, AAT Branch Member and Distance Learning Director at First Intuition

firstintuition.co.uk/
Privacy Policy