Self Studying Vs Tutorial Lessons

Hi,

I have resolved to start my AAT but would like to know the best method of studying if I want to pass Level 2 at first time setting. I am a working person but would like to enhance my accounting skills. Your advise will be most appreciated.

Comments

• Sharon123
    Sharon123 Registered Posts: 80
    I think the best method of studying depends on what sort of person you are. Self studying needs discipline but then it can be difficult going to college when you have been at work all day. Whichever you do good luck, the aat qualification is well worth doing. Think about going to local branch meetings which are free and will give you the chance to meet people. Details are on the main website.
  • Bjones01
    Bjones01 Registered Posts: 4
    Self study or Tutorial Method both are good method for learning but its depends on you which method you understand easily and how you build your knowledge rapidly.

Cert4Prep
    Cert4Prep Tests Material
  • Model500
    Model500 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    I found L3 hard going but then I was studying at home with many distractions. I took the decision to go to college for L4 and found it easier than L3. It really does depend on self-discipline (back then I wasn't so good at that!) and whether you can dedicate enough time to study. College is more expensive but it does provide that dedicated study window and the additional support of an expert.
  • Model500
    Model500 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    I found L3 hard going but then I was studying at home with many distractions. I took the decision to go to college for L4 and found it easier than L3. It really does depend on self-discipline (back then I wasn't so good at that!) and whether you can dedicate enough time to study. College is more expensive but it does provide that dedicated study window and the additional support of an expert.
Privacy Policy