Cash Management Exam

I have just done my Cash exam tonight and I have looked at all the posts on here lately and I was worried as most comments said it was nothing like the practice papers. Well everyone was right, questions 1 and 2 were given in a different format to what I have learnt so I went a bit to pot and then you are consious of the time. Why have AAT not given more realistic practice papers?

Comments

• ChrisJ30
    ChrisJ30 Registered Posts: 93 New contributor 🐸
    I took this exam today and completely agree with you.
  • zippi
    zippi Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I failed yet again! Seem to miss out by 5% or so. I have now decided to give Auditing a go. Will have to study on my own.

Any tips are much appreciated. A bit fed up now to be honest! :(
  • ChrisJ30
    ChrisJ30 Registered Posts: 93 New contributor 🐸
    Sorry to read that zippi. How do you find out the percentage you failed? It is a tough exam. I took it today and ran out of time to complete the 2 written questions.
  • zippi
    Last time my tutor gave me a break down of the paper we received and worked it out for me. I had 3 exceeded, 3 met and rest below. There are in total 10 questions 1.1,1.2 etc in an exam (without counting a,b,c within each) and I also compared it to my Financial performance result, where it was also out of 10 and I had 7 and I got through 1st time.
  • zippi
    Who knows you might have done enough to get through!

All the best and let me know how you got on. :)
  • klbookkeeping
    klbookkeeping Registered Posts: 37
    I am eagerly awaiting my cash management result but not holding out much hope. Got budgeting coming up in the 25th May but although I have a Gud understanding of this subject I havnt done well with the practice papers.
    I've lost my motivation and just sick of waiting for results.
    Good luck everyone
  • zippi
    Budgeting is not too bad. Very similar to practice papers on line. It looks at historic expenses etc. However, make sure you study written questions well as they score a lot of marks.

Good luck ☺️
Privacy Policy