AAT Logo

Options
TreadStone
TreadStone Registered Posts: 280 Epic contributor 🐘
I've just been playing around with the new "Licensed Accountant" logo on a letterhead. Is it just me or does anyone else find the size required for letterhead use to be ridiculously large ? Why on earth does it need to be that size @ 60mm ?

Comments

• TreadStone
    TreadStone Registered Posts: 280 Epic contributor 🐘
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Maybe I'm picking things up incorrectly but the guidelines read to me that for an A4 letterhead you need to use the 60mm logo from the website. Is this simply the suggested one to use or can you also use the 30mm one ? The 60mm logo dominates the letterhead that's all.

It's Pete by the way...
  • burg
    burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
    Options
    Just looking at getting ours re-done. Just dropped this onto a letterhead as a quick guide.
    The 'AAT' part is about right compared to the sizing before ( alittle bigger but not much). It's now by having 'AAT Licensed Accountant' included in the size guides that it is pretty big.

With the space required around it it takes up approx 8cm x 2.5cm on the page. Almost as much as our logo (7cm x 4cm)

With the other info we need to fit alongside the logo and the restrictions around it then it does seem a bit large although we can squeeze ours in.
    Regards,

Burg
  • AMS_Accountants
    AMS_Accountants Registered Posts: 31
    Options
    I reported the white logo to the AAT as it did not have a transparent background. The website logo is a bit rubbish as well. It is very small and the quality is poor i.e. the sharpness.
    Carl Derving FMAAT | Managing Director
    AMS Accountants
    www.ams4u.co.uk | 01482 257752
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Yes I have also had a quick look to see how it will look when I come to update my letter head and found it to be very dominating on the page.
  • AMS_Accountants
    AMS_Accountants Registered Posts: 31
    Options
    They seem to have sorted this now.
    Carl Derving FMAAT | Managing Director
    AMS Accountants
    www.ams4u.co.uk | 01482 257752
Privacy Policy