ISYS Farner & Marriott Veterinary Group - Ethics!

Anyone past or presently working on the above? I thought i'd started pretty well...i was actually on a good roll, until i stumbled upon 'Professional Ethics'. I just can't seem to pin point it in this particular scenario as i'm not really familiar with the whole subject, (I know that's the whole point of it) but can anyone please point me in the right direction? Where to start?
Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Comments

• strachan
    strachan Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Hi, I have this case study - how did you get on in the end?
  • Ashl3y
    Ashl3y Registered Posts: 2
    hello there!.. how did you all begin,i mean with the introduction and executive summary?? Please help..send attachments to my email : mashpalesa90@gmail.com
  • MelissaH
    MelissaH Registered Posts: 5
    Hi, I have just got this case study.....don't know where to start....arrgghhh.. :'(
  • abhikhu
    abhikhu Registered Posts: 1
    Could anyone help with the following relating to this case study:
    1.3 Give an overview of the organisations business and its critical external relationships with stakeholders.
  • graham_roberts
    graham_roberts Registered Posts: 3
    Hi i have just been given this case study am not to sure where to start any advice would be good on g.roberts241@hotmail.co.uk TIA
  • aatoni
    aatoni Registered Posts: 2
    Hi All,
    I eventually submitted and passed mine off my first draft. My advice is don't overthink it. All the information is in the scenario. I sometimes felt like i was repeating what the scenario was saying, but in my own words. Seems like you're cheating or copying, like its too easy if you just put the same thing but in different words. But you're not. The scenario really does have all the information you need. You just need to simplify your mind and you will get there. Good luck guys!
  • sayyam
    sayyam Registered Posts: 9
    hi all,
    i am also working on the same case study, case study gives pretty much everything but it hard to put all the words together as i believe we all are having some difficulty to understand the questions on mapping guide
    @aatoni could you please share you experience with us on mapping questions like what you did in 1.1 and 1.3
Privacy Policy