Cash Management Level 4

Ly21
Ly21 Registered Posts: 18 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi! :)

I'm struggling with Cash Management again as I did at Level 3. Is anyone else experiencing the same as me? I would like to know if anyone have an advice for me in this exam to be able to pass it? At the moment I can't think of any way ... I'm retaking it again next month ... Your advice would be much appreciated :)

Thank you

Comments

• Lelouch
    Lelouch Registered Posts: 35
    edited October 2015
    Hi

I chose Cash Management, as I thought it would be one of the easier exams in level 4, personally I found it the most difficult. I managed to pass it first time, but I know exactly where you are coming from. I found the exam unlike any of the practice ones I had done, both on the AAT website and in the Osborne books.

All I can recommend is that you know the topic inside out.. I am sure there are other people on here who will give you better advice, as that's pretty obvious.

Good luck!
  • Ly21
    Ly21 Registered Posts: 18 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thank you for your message Lelouch, Can I ask you something? How did you learn the managing surplus chapter? because I think is one of my main problems, calculation are so tricky!
    Lelouch said:

Hi

I chose Cash Management, as I thought it would be one of the easier exams in level 4, personally I found it the most difficult. I managed to pass it first time, but I know exactly where you are coming from. I found the exam unlike any of the practice ones I had done, both on the AAT website and in the Osborne books.

All I can recommend is that you know the topic inside out.. I am sure there are other people on here who will give you better advice, as that's pretty obvious.

Good luck!

• JohnPj
    JohnPj Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Ly21 said:

Thank you for your message Lelouch, Can I ask you something? How did you learn the managing surplus chapter? because I think is one of my main problems, calculation are so tricky!

Lelouch said:

Hi

Good luck!

Hi Ly21 and Lelouch I have my exam next week :( and I've seen a few comments on how different the exam is to the practice ones !! :( Can you give me any pointers ? What popped up on the exam? Why it was so different ! I'm super stressin
  • j1994
    j1994 Registered Posts: 106
    What came up for the written questions part of the exam?
  • Jules18
    Jules18 Registered, Tutor Posts: 102 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi - you really should not be asking about the content of live examinations - nor should specific answers be given - Sorry
  • zebra246
    zebra246 Registered Posts: 57
    How did you manage with Budgeting at Level 4? There is quite some overlap in the CSHM and BDGT modules. Also I am not sure what you are referring to with Cash Management at Level 3. Could you explain a bit more?
  • j1994
    j1994 Registered Posts: 106
    I passed budgeting but finding CSHM more difficult
Privacy Policy