Cash management 3rd resit now!

This exam is one of the hardest i have encountered yet. The practice assessments dont even cover everything as in the exam some questions came that Ive never seen before. I used Kaplan revision kit as well but I still didnt pass. I did really bad on Borrowing terms, Investing Surplus, Sensitivity analysis and forecasting income and expenditure. I think the resits were much much harder than the first exam .
Any advice for these topics, especially for Investing surplus as I could not find that exam question anywhere else to revise for.

I havent booked my exam yet, been revising for a month now so nervous to give it a go again.

Please help x

Comments

• RosieJane
    RosieJane Registered Posts: 35
    I have just started this unit so can't give any specific advice on the topics you are struggling with.

I find it helpful to read the assessments performance feedback that you can get from the study support part on the AAT website. This document is usually very thorough and explains what the exam questions will be testing you on and goes through the most common exam mistakes.

Keep practicing, it will sink in!
  • nish437
    nish437 Registered Posts: 6
    That is a good idea actually! I will do that. Thank you so much for the advice x
  • ChrisJ30
    ChrisJ30 Registered Posts: 93 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Nish,

How's the revision going? I purchased a BPP revision kit. Just done my credit control module and now going back to Cash Management to do a resit which I aim to do for mid August. Going through the book I realise I have forgotten quite a bit :( task 3 is horrible.
  • nish437
    Hiya,

Really task 3 should be ok ,and task 5 links to it which is harder actually. Practice the tables a lot and do more questions on them :) I had the kaplan revision kit
  • ChrisJ30
    Have you retaken cash management? @nish437
  • nish437
    Yeah i already did and I haven't got my results back yet, it didn't go well at all
  • j1994
    j1994 Registered Posts: 106
    hi does anyone know how to do task 3b and task 1a from the aat 2013 sample assessment 1?
  • j1994
    edited August 2016
    :s
  • ChrisJ30
    I took my cash assessment resit today :( not a nice exam at all mind went blank with time analysis
  • j1994
    sorry to hear that wish u good luck! does anyone have anyone have any cash management past papers they can send me I've completed all the ones I have but I feel like I need more practice especially in the written area.
Privacy Policy