Notification bug

Londina
Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
For months and months I have a notification of 75 "unread" messages when instead they are all read and old messages. Can you please sort it out? thanks

Comments

• BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    edited July 2016
    I asked about this a really long time ago, when the new layout came about, and they can't do anything about it.

I have 79 showing at the moment .. mostly from 2011!

Just something that you'll have to live with I'm afraid.

https://forums.aat.org.uk/discussion/comment/440381#Comment_440381
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Perhaps @SianaT may have an update on whether anything was done about this at the time. I think StuartW was going to 'submit a feature request and report it'. :)

• Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
    omg another unsorted issue! I'm finding sad that the AAT forum has became so neglected, I remember years ago when it used to be full of users and so many posts, now I can't even click on the notification reply of this post, as it doesn't work either :-(
  • MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    I think @AAT_Team are the new community manager now. Hopefully they can follow this up?
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Ah thanks @MarieNoelle
    B xx
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Hello @BeccaLouJ9 - we've had a chat with our technical support and they've advised there is still no functionality to mass delete or mark messages as read at the moment. Having said that, looking at your messages, those that appear as unread are from 2011, and are most likely a result of not having opened them. We know it's not ideal, but you will need to open each one for them to appear as unread- sorry! :anguished:
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Hi @AAT_Team the messages are all from 2011 but they were read at the time. There were no unread messages until the new forum.

It's fine, I can live with it, not a big problem.

However, on another point, when Stuart was around, he advised that he couldn't look at my personal messages, has this changed? As you seem to be able to?

Ta
    B
Privacy Policy