Full set level 2 &3 BPP books for sale

AnastasiaD
AnastasiaD Registered Posts: 5
Hi i have full set of level 2 & 3 for sale. Great condition some also have pocket note books.
Have some pencil writing and highlight in but nothing major.

Level 2 @ £40 whole set
Level 3 @ £45 whole set

Comments

• Zita
    Zita Registered Posts: 3
    Hi, I am interested in level 2 books. Do you still have them? Which year's of edition they are? What are the main titles? ( or could you send a picture about them)
  • AnastasiaD
    Hi yes i have them it's year AQ2013.
    Control accounts, journals and banking system (text book and question bank)
    Computerised accounting (workbook)
    Basic costing (text book and Question bank)
    WEAF text book and question bank in one
    Processing bookkeeping transactions(text and question bank)
  • AnastasiaD
    I not sure how to upload a photo on here but can send me your email address i send you that way but that's the books I have
  • Zita
    Thank you so much for getting back to me and sorry for the delay in my reply. I am currently waiting a reply from my teacher to confirm the best years's edition, or if anything has changed in the past 3 years I should get back to you within 2-3 days I hope. No need for pictures of the book, thank you, as the titles you given is more than sufficient.
  • AnastasiaD
    null
    Thank you for letting me know will look forward hearing from you in a few days do let me know even if you don't need them thanks
  • Zita
    Dear Anastasia,
    My teacher told me that there are going to be new units from September. In this case I decided that I rather not buy the whole set of books. I would like to thank you for waiting for my reply and I hope you did not miss out on any offers meanwhile.
  • AnastasiaD
    Thank u for letting me know
Privacy Policy