Which Provider? Level 2 Cert in Accounting

After doing a free introductory course to bookkeeping and accounting, I have decided that I would like to retrain in this area. My toddler starts school in September and I feel that now is the ideal time to do this.

I am now really struggling to decide on a training provider. There are so many. I would appreciate to hear other peoples opinions and recommendations.

Comments

• Mab
    Mab Registered Posts: 2
    Having trawled through old posts, it seems Eagle and Premier are rated highly. Is this still the case?
    Has anybody used Pitman? Were they any good?
  • Gib81
    Gib81 Registered Posts: 3
    Hi Mab,

I can't be of much use to your but I came across your post as I was planning to start one very similar.

I have recently decided to change my career path into accounting and have chosen AAT Level 2 as my starting point whilst still working in my current job.

I'm researching training providers at the moment but have decided to wait until September as the new AQ2016 sllyabus is out. Many providers are still in the process of confirming prices for the new one.

I have also heard good things about 'Eagle Education' and that Osbourne texts are very accurate. Have you started the course? If so, who did you go with and how are you finding it?

Any recent positive or negative feedback about training providers would be very useful please guys?

Thanks
  • NickCraggs
    NickCraggs Registered, Tutor Posts: 62 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Mab, you dont actually mention how you are wanting to study? Are you looking for classroom or distance learning?
    Nick Craggs FMAAT AATQB ACA, AAT Branch Member and Distance Learning Director at First Intuition

firstintuition.co.uk/
Privacy Policy