Pricing

Options
rachelsharpe
rachelsharpe Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a pricing issue. I usually charge an hourly rate but have been asked by a client for a fixed rate. The client wants the first year accounts plus tax. It is for the first year of trading so quite quiet, a couple of events. The ltd company is registered with companies house but not with HMRC as yet. They are not registered for VAT and have no payroll. One bank account only. About one lever arch folder of invoices. I am quite new to dealing with limited companies so am struggling with pricing. Thanks

Comments

• Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    This sounds like about one a half days worth of work to me
  • rachelsharpe
    rachelsharpe Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thanks for that Gem7321. That's really helpful and about what I was thinking too
  • lisajayne1
    lisajayne1 Registered Posts: 55 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I would add the new frs 102 rules which apply to ltd companies has changed quite a bit, so your knowledge on this must be taken into consideration when producing the final accounts. plus the tagging element of the online filing (unless using hmrc upload software) plus tax computation .. All things to consider when pricing! I personally would be pricing this around the £500-£600 mark
    But no doubt someone may comment & tell me I'm way off :@)
  • burg
    burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
    Options
    Our prices for ltd co's start at £720 + VAT so this would be our fee unless they were non-trading or we could formalise an agreement for future years with a discounted first year
    Regards,

Burg
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I would be pricing this at £650+
Privacy Policy