AAT level 4 optional units

Options
Just about to start level 4, stuck on which optional units to choose, any suggestions? Thinking personal and business tax seem the most useful.

Cheers! :)

Comments

• Tsiknaki
    Tsiknaki Registered Posts: 13
    Options
    I picked Personal Tax and Business Tax and found they linked together a lot. I sat PTAX three weeks ago and BTAX last week so haven't had the results yet. I would suggest getting more than one textbook for each unit though. I'm studying with Home Learning College amd found the textbooks weren't as thorough. And there's a lot less info on the AAT website compared to the compulsory units.

Good luck with whatever you choose.
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    Options
    Doesn't Personal Tax have the lowest percentage pass rate? (not to be confused with passmark). It sounds like PTAX could be an interesting module but if not already working in the area with some experience why make things more difficult for yourself
  • Kami
    Kami Registered Posts: 2
    Options
    I completed all modules for Level 4 apart from the two optional ones. Initially I went for the two taxes but now I'm thinking to switch for Credit Control and one other. I was thinking to go for Personal Tax but everyone says the exam may be tricky. TBH all I want is to complete the level.
Privacy Policy