AAT level 4 2016

Options
Hi folks,
I'm starting this course in September and was wondering when the resources were going onto the main AAT site. Being a nerd, I'd like to get an early start.
Thanks in advance

Hyperion

Comments

• Hyperion
    Hyperion Registered Posts: 5
    Options
    Found out that the course materials will be available from tomorrow, 01/09/2016
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    Options
    I hope AQ2013 Study Support is also still available, as otherwise people going over to AQ2016 are disadvantaged by having a more limited set of past assessments, and those interested in trying to complete under AQ2013 too obviously (by having access to nothing).
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Options
    Hi @Adele69 if a user is sitting AQ 2013 they will have access to the AQ2013 study resources and vice versa. We have created full greenlight tests and sample assessments for the AQ2016 users so there should not be anybody missing out hopefully. Thanks
  • Hyperion
    Options
    Hi AAT Team, I can't access the AQ2016. The site only shows AQ2013. Please help
  • Hyperion
    Options
    Rang the office, it's probably because the college hasn't ticked the box for me yet. Doh!
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Options
    Hi Hyperion, it may be that your training provider has set you up onto the AQ2013 syllabus, can you contact them and confirm that they have moved you over to the 2016 version (Which they would have to do manually) or if they are planning on teaching you the 2013 version of the qualification? Thanks
  • Hyperion
    Options
    I'll be at college on Thursday, they only teach the AQ2016 from this term. Probably be an easy fix from their end B)
Privacy Policy