Website Not Working??

emilyh90
emilyh90 Registered Posts: 4
Hi
Has anyone else had a problem with MyAAT today? I have tried to log on to see my statement of achievement to make sure my last exam at level 3 has been marked as competent but it wont show me anything not even level 2.
Also the study support I have been allocated seems to be for AQ13 when I am studying AQ16 for level 4.

Comments

• rielly07
    rielly07 Registered Posts: 5
    Having the same problem, who do we contact?
  • emilyh90
    I'm not sure because when I go onto the 'contact us' section that doesn't work either!!!
    I haven't seen any posts on here about it either!!! Glad it isn't just me! I thought all my exam results had been wiped or something lol
  • Sugerlips
    Sugerlips Registered Posts: 3
    Same problem too, tried to access there study support page, it doesnt work!
  • rielly07
    Ok sounds like we need to be patient, I wanted to complete a few tests today I have my Financial Performance exam on Friday, back to the osbourne book then, Thanks
  • emilyh90
    Yeah I can't access study support either, hopefully they will fix it soon!!
    Good luck with your exam
  • rielly07
    Thanks you too
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    There is still this link to the Practice Assessments - http://aat-interactive.org.uk/aat/practice_assessments/
  • rielly07
    Thanks Adele much appreciated, is there one for green light tests?
  • Adele69
    Not that I know of alas. Guess it's on a different part of the site that gets updated more than the assessments
  • rielly07
    ok thanks anyway
  • Adele69
    Looks like Study Support is working now, at least AQ2013...

I wonder if anyone can see AQ2016 and whether you need to specifically opt-in to the new syllabus to see this?
  • Miklo
    Miklo Registered Posts: 1
    this can be caused by using improperly configured proxy server. I had once a problem arose.
Privacy Policy